Please refer to COVID-19 Coronavirus: Information for University of Limerick webpage under the Frequently Asked Questions for updates on Staff Travel
Eligible programme countries
The eligible countries are eligible to participate:
Member States of the European Union (EU)
Non EU Programme Countries
Republic of North Macedonia
Benefits of Mobility
- Acquire knowledge, practical skills and expertise from training/ teaching abroad, which is relevant to your current job and supports your professional development.
- Discover best practices and generate new ideas to bring back to 威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页.
- Be inspired by new colleagues and different perspectives.
- Exchange expertise and experience.
- Explore new ways of teaching, new tools and technologies in your field.
- Learn about another European education system.
- Develop your international network.
- Open up possibilities for future collaboration and partnership.
- Explore a new culture/ language.
Types of Staff Mobility
- Allows 威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页 teaching staff to teach at a partner university abroad.
- Can be in any subject area/academic discipline
- Minimum of 8 hours teaching must be respected
- Staff Mobility Teaching Agreement can be found here
- Allows 威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页 teaching and non-teaching staff to undertake job shadowing/observation or attend training events (不包括会议)在合作大学或国外其他相关机构.
- A period abroad can combine teaching and training activities.
- Staff Mobility Training Agreement can be found here
In 2020/21, in the grant allocation for mobility of staff between Programme Countries, 重点将放在大学教学人员的培训期间，以便发展教学和课程设计技能.
Staff undertaking training in this area can apply for a DELTA Scholarship, further information is available: http://www.teachingandlearning.ie/resource-hub/enhancement-within-disciplines/erasmus-delta/
DELTA stands for Disciplinary Excellence in Learning, Teaching and Assessment and is a core concept of the work of the National Forum. 这一倡议是国家论坛和高等教育当局之间合作的结果, building on the success of the existing Erasmus+ mobility programmes. Erasmus+ DELTA专注于支持爱尔兰高等教育教职员工的专业发展, 特别注重加强学科内部和学科之间的教与学.
Where can I go?
If you are interested in staff training, attending one of the Staff Weeks, organised by a partner university may be a good option. Staff Weeks are normally designed to:
- give an overview of their institution and departments (what they do)
- 汇集来自不同项目国家的教学和非教学人员——分享想法, work collaboratively
- foster inter-cultural exchange and build international networks
- Many Staff Weeks are advertised on the IMOTION website http://staffmobility.eu/
Eligible duration and activities
The receiving institution
Duration: 2 working days – 2 months (excluding travel)
注:由于威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页的目标是确保更多的员工受益于资助的员工流动机会, 工作人员流动的平均供资期限不应超过7天(包括旅费). 如果您的访港时间较长，您的申请将被单独考虑.
Teaching hours: minimum 8 teaching hours of teaching per week. If the mobility lasts longer than one week, 不完整的一周的最低教学时数应该与那一周的持续时间成比例.
The receiving organisation must be:
Any university awarded with an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education; or
Any public or private organisation such as:
- a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a public body at local, regional or national level
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions
- a research institute; a foundation; a school/institute/educational centre
- a non-profit organisation, association or NGO
- 一个提供职业指导、专业辅导和资讯服务的机构.Duration: 2 working days – 2 months (excluding travel)
NOTE: 由于威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页的目标是确保更多的员工从资金支持的员工流动机会中受益, 工作人员流动的平均供资期限不应超过7天(包括旅费). 如果您的访港时间较长，您的申请将被单独考虑.
Erasmus grant support
旅行的距离 * 资助金额
For travel distances between 10 and 99KM: 20 EUR per participant
For travel distances between 100 and 499 KM: 180 EUR per participant
For travel distances between 500 and 1999 KM: 275 EUR per participant
For travel distances between 2000 and 2999 KM: 360 EUR per participant
For travel distances between 3000 and 3999 KM: 530 EUR per participant
For travel distances between 4000 and 7999 KM: 820 EUR per participant
Receiving country Grant amount per day in EURO
Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg,
Iceland, Sweden, 180
Ireland, Finland, Liechtenstein
Netherlands, Austria, Belgium,
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, 160
Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Portugal
Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Croatia,
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania,
Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Romania, 140
Bulgaria, the Former
Yugoslav Republic of North Macedonia
Process for 威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页 Staff
- Identify the organisation you wish to visit and seek their permission to visit. 讨论你希望参加的活动类型以及活动的好处.
- Complete the staff mobility agreement relevant to your activity teaching or training. Answer all questions in full including a detailed programme of activities. Your host organisation should help you with the programme of activities.
- The partner institution should sign your agreement, 你的直属经理在质量方面签字，国际办公室在行政方面签字.
- Submit the fully signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 20 working days for your contract to be issued and sent to you.
- 工作人员将收到Europa发送到其威尼斯正版官方网站官方首页官方邮箱的最终报告链接.eu at the end of teaching/training visit abroad
The staff member must register the travel at the following website:
The following should be noted:
All participants must register their travel at http://www.dfa.ie/travel/citizens-registration/ 并遵循外交部网站上提供的所有建议. 在发生事故/盗窃时，参与者必须获得一份警方报告才能提出索赔. Information related to travel insurance is available: http://www.earthenergygemstones.com/buildings/services/insurance. 如果未能在DFA网站注册并遵循所提供的建议，在发生事故时可能会造成困难.
Incoming staff from programme countries
Acceptance is dependent on all parties in advance. The parties are:
- the participant
- the sending institution
- the host department at the University of Limerick
Agreement for hosting staff members is dependent on:
- agreeing in advance to the content of the training/teaching plan
- the timing of mobility
- the presence of a signed Erasmus+ Inter-Institutional agreement
可能来访的员工需要在第一时间联系相关部门, contact details can be found www.earthenergygemstones.com