Blue Sapphire and Sterling Silver Station Necklace - September Birthstone
Blue Sapphire Station Necklace
This Blue Sapphire station necklace is made with tiny blue Sapphire rondelle gemstones. The smooth Sapphires are wired to a sterling silver chain, creating what is often called a "station" necklace, made popular in the movie "Tin Cup." These are authentic Sapphires and beautifully cut. You'll want to wear this necklace with everything because it's so neutral, timeless, and elegant. If September is your birthday, lucky you! Sapphire is a September birthstone.
S A P P H I R E P R O P E R T I E S
- Blue Sapphire is said to embrace order, structure, and self-discipline, and is ideal for accomplishing goals and manifesting ideas into form
- known as the "wisdom stone", each color of Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom
- thought to release mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts, and spiritual confusion
- said to restore balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind
- believed to stimulate concentration, bring lightness, and joy
- thought to be a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires
Complimentary Gift Wrapping For All Purchases
►All jewelry is handcrafted with love in my Nevada studio.
**The necklace shown is approximately 20 inches long but you may also choose 18 inches in the drop-down menu.**
M A T E R I A L S
✥ Smooth Blue Sapphire gemstones, approx. 3mm x 2mm
✥ .925 sterling silver link chain, lobster clasp, wire, jump rings, with fine silver accent beads